How to Use Google My Maps on Your Mobile Phone
Follow these steps to make the most of it on your mobile phone:
Step 1: Access the Navigation Bar
- Look towards the top left corner of the map screen, just before the “Zebula” title. You will see an icon; tap on it.
Step 2: Select a House Number
- Upon tapping the icon in the top left corner, a navigation bar will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Within the navigation bar, you’ll find a list of house numbers or properties. Scroll through the list and select the house number or property that you are visiting by tapping on it.
Step 3: View House Details
- Once you’ve selected a house number, details about the house or property, if available, will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Get Directions to the Property
- If you wish to get directions to the selected property, look towards the top right corner of the screen. You’ll see a directions icon (usually represented by a small arrow or car). Tap on this icon.
Step 5: Return to Listed Properties
- If you decide you want to go back to the list of properties after viewing details or getting directions, look for a return arrow icon on the left side of the screen. Tap on this icon to return to the list of listed properties.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to easily navigate and explore properties using Google My Maps on your mobile phone. Whether you’re looking for directions or just browsing through properties, this guide will help you make the most of the app’s features.